Pages

The Happy Couple

 


Hello! Lauren here today sharing my cute polka dotted Clarence and Clarice card. I love these adorable squirrels illustrated by Dustin Pike. This image is included in the newly released Clarence & Clarice - Love Stamp set. I thought it would make a cute engagement or wedding card when paired with the Congrats Scripty stamp set. 

I started by stamping my image in black onto white cardstock. I then colored it using colored pencils. I wanted them to match and be a little formal so I chose to color the bows and skirt in shades of cool gray. I used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to the bows and skirt.



With the coloring done, I die cut out the happy couple using a heart die from my stash. 

I then adhered the heart to a black polka dotted A2 (4.25x5.5) panel, then onto a white A2 sized card base. 

Next, I stamped the word Congrats and also the sentiment "to the happy couple" in black onto white cardstock. I used the coordinating congrats shadow die to cut out the word. I trimmed the sentiment down and added it to the card, below Clarice and Clarence. I waited for the ink of the Congrats to dry fully before using my white gel pen to add polka dots to it too. Then I adhered it to the card above the heart.





I love how this polka dotted card turned out! I think Clarence and Clarice look super cute fancied up! I hope you enjoy this card too! Thanks for visiting! 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 















No comments:

Post a Comment