Pages

Oceans Of Love/Flower Whale

 Hi Rabbity Friends! Kelly Fusco here with a fun mixed media card featuring The Flower Whale Stamp.



To Start off I stamped the Flower Whale image onto 80lb Neenah cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored my whale with Gray Copics and I used Teals, Blues & dark reddish browns THEN I added some shimmer pen (a wink of stella) to it as well.. 
For my panel I used a piece of Watercolor cardstock and I wet it with a sprayer and then sprayed Blue, Light Blue & brown onto it . I added layers of colors and sometimes drying in between. After it was 100% dry I added some texture paste with a stencil for some dimension. I wanted it to look ocean-y. Is that a word? lol
Then I took my paper distresser and distressed the edges of the panel. I fussy Cut my whale out and I die cut the word "Love" and stacked it 3x high.
I added foam tape to the back of the whale and I curved my Love sentiment to curve along the top of the whale. 
I added Glossy Accents to the LOVE & to the floral parts of my whale and a few holographic flat back pearls. Thanks for stopping by.

For more inspiration, updates, and news, make sure to check out these places...


1 comment:

  1. The ideas shows up in your article about creating handmade cards.
    Click Here https://actionairduct.net/ for Air Duct Cleaning Denver to get more details.

    ReplyDelete