Pages

Love is in the air...


Hey yall, happy Friday-eve!!  Tangii here sharing a sweet card using the Clarence & Clarice: Love set from the NEW Birthday release.  I paired up the new set with the Coordinating dies and the Scripty Love word & shadow dies.
Aren't those two just sweet as can be?!?  I stamped them and then used the coordinating dies to cut them out.  Once done I colored them up with Copics.  I layed them on my Red Postage stamp layer to place them, then taped my Scripty Love Shadow die where I wanted it.  Now I set the squirrels aside and die cut the shadow from the Red Postage stamp layer. Next I adhered the squirrels using foam tape.


  
The entire Red Postage stamp piece is also adhered with foam tape.  Before attaching it though, I stuck a piece of pink heart patterned paper where the shadow was cut out.  Once the Red Postage piece was in place, I glued in my Scripty Love word die pieces (in gray) and added some fluttery hearts.  Swoon!  I just love the way this turned out!!

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment