Pages

CAS Watercolored Holly Card - Christmas in July with The Rabbit Hole Designs


Hello my crafty friends!  I am sharing this simple watercolored card using The Rabbit Hole Designs' Line Holly stamps set from the Chrismas in July release and it is illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats. 
I die cut a piece of  white cardstock to an A2 card front size using a deckle edged die from my stash.
I prepped the card front using the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool and placed it into my MISTI stamp positioning tool. I stamped the Line Holly with VersaMark Clear Watermark ink.
I heat embossed the image in clear embossing powder to create a resist of the image.
I used some of the handmade watercolor shift paints in my stash to color the image of the holly leaves and the berries.
I cut the Fa la la la la / la la la la sentiment in half to break it up over the length of the card. This can be achieved by masking off part of the stamp as well.  I glued a few holiday gems to the card front and mounted it to a green A2 card base to complete the card.  And there youi have it, another easy peasy clean and simple holiday card.

The Rabbit Hole Designs Products

Thank you, I appreciate you taking time from your day to stop by and check out  this clean and simple holiday card featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs new Line Holly stamp set.  I hope you are inspired to create something lovely today! 

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment