Pages

No Peeking! - Holiday card

Hello my crafty friends! Thank you for stopping by The Rabbit Hole Designs blog.  Happy Christmas in July!  Today I am sharing this easy sweet card with the bunny who just cannot seem to keep out of the presents.  So much for  "No Peeking!", right?

The Bunny Christmas stamp set is a large 6"x 8" set. It is illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats. There are three holiday bunny images and a variety of sentiments.  I have paired it up the present image with this up with one of the Retro Christmas 6x6 paper backgrounds. 

I cut the Retro Christmas paper to 4" x 5 1/4" to use as the background. To tone down the background and allow the focus to be on the image, I cut a piece of vellum to 5" x 5 1/4".  I folded and wrapped 1/2" of the vellum around both sides of the 4" background and glued the folded edges to the back side.
I stamped and colored the bunny image with colored pencils and attached it o the vellum. I treated a piece of red cardstock with the Cottontial Embossing Powder Tool and stamped the sentiment Merry Christmas with VersaMark watermark ink.  I heat embossing it with black embossing powder and cut it to a 4"x 3/4" strip and glued it over the image.  I attached the  car front to an A2 white card base.

The Rabbit Hole Designs Products

Thank you, I appreciate you taking time from your day to stop by and check out The Rabbit Hole Designs New Release Blog. I hope you are inspired to create something lovely today! 

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube







No comments:

Post a Comment