Pages

Joy to the Squirrel


Happy Friday yall!!!!  Tangii here, and I'm playing with some goodies from the July Release.  I inked up one of the images from Clarence Christmas and paired it up with the Mid Century Modern #2 stencil!

First off, I stamped Clarence, colored him with Copics and cut him out by hand.  Once done, I set him aside. Next up, I did some ink blending on my main panel with some red and green Oxide ink, using the Cotton Tail Blending Brushes.!

 I used my heat gun to go over this panel to make sure those Oxides were good and dry then went over it with the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool so that my embossing powder would only stick where I wanted it! I first used Layer 1 of the Mid Century Modern #2 stencil, I layed it over my panel in a wonky angle (not square) and went over it with an Embossing ink dauber and heat embossed with some clear ep. Then I layed down Layer 3 of the stencil set (the smaller dots) and placed it at a different wonky angle, I wanted these dots in random places and not lined up with the first layer.  I went over this with the Embossing dauber and added some silver ep.  Finally I adhered Clarence and my sentiment
 with foam.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment