Pages

We're All Mad Here


Happy, happy Friday yall!!!!  Tangii here, and I'm inking up some more Wonderland fun!  For my card today I used the Tea Party Background, Wonderland 3 set & dies and Heard it in Wonderland sentiment setBefore stamping my background, I went over dark gray cs base with the Cottontail Embossing Tool, then stamped the Tea Party bg on it with embossing ink.  Because I used the MISTI, I was able to stamp a couple of times with the embossing ink to be sure I had really great coverage.  I poured some Crystal Clear embossing powder over the whole piece and heat embossed... just look how crisp that image is!


Next up, I used a circle die to die cut the middle.  I stamped my sentiment inside the circle several times in purple ink.  Finally I popped up the gray panel with foam tape and then colored up my Chesire Cat with copics and attached him with foam tape as well!

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment