Pages

Merry Christmas Shaker Card

 


Hello! It's Lauren here today sharing this full panel shaker card featuring the new Mid Century Modern #2 stencil and the sentiment from the 1 Line Reindeer stamp set. I went with a non-traditional soft color palette that I thought went well with the retro stencil.

I created a video tutorial showing how I created this card. Here's the link to the YouTube video: 

https://youtu.be/jYT-mHklrNo

This was a fun card to create. I hope it inspires you to create your own pretty holiday cards using this fun new release. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places
 

Here are the links to the products used for this card:

Mid Century Modern #2, 4 Layers stencil: 


1 Line Reindeer stamp set:









No comments:

Post a Comment