Pages

All Mad in Wonderland - The Rabbit Hole Designs August Release

 

Hello there crafty friends. I am so glad you were able to stop by for  today's The Rabbit Hole Designs blog!  This week has been just plain bonkers,  but thank goodness it's Friday!

This crazy cat with a big broad grin is the inspiration for this mixed media card.  I am using the Wonderland 2 and Wonderland 3 stamp and coordinating die sets along with the Heard in Wonderland sentiment stamp set and the Rhombus/Diamond Hot Foil Coverplate.
I colored the images with colored pencil and die cut them out. The background for this card includes two stencils from my stash. They create an optical illusion, almost like a multiverse opening up to a new dimension. I brought in some numbers to represent a clock and the passing of time.
I foiled book pages with the Rhombus/Diamond Hot Foil Coverplate and red foil.  The edges are curled up and the piece is glued to the card. I attached the cat, caterpillar, and numbers using double sided adhesive foam tape.  I added some clay playing card pieces to and embellishments without the blink.



 

Thank you again for stopping by to check out the blog.  I hope you enjoyed the super creative multimedia card and are inspired to create something lovely today!

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment