Pages

Have a Very Merry Unbirthday!

 


Hi everyone! Lauren here with this colorful square card. This month's release is full of whimsy so I wanted to make this card fun and bright. 

I started by stamping the Tea Party 6x6 background stamp onto white cardstock using black ink. I then colored the whole image using colored pencils and trimmed it down to just slightly under 5x5".


I then stamped, colored and die cut the Mad Hatter image from the Wonderland 3 stamp set.


Next, I stamped the sentiment onto the front of the card. I used the heat gun to dry the ink because it takes longer to dry on the colored background.


I adhered the Mad Hatter onto the tabletop and then adhered the panel onto a top folding 5x5" white card base to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope this inspires you to pull out your pencils or markers and get coloring! 

Here is a list of the products I used for this card:






Thanks again for visiting. You can follow me here:

YouTube channel: Lauren Z. – Queenlore Creations – YouTube


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places


No comments:

Post a Comment