Pages

I Will Sit With You in the Dark


Happy, Sunday!!!!  Tangii here, and I'm inking up some more Wonderland fun!  For my card today I used the, Wonderland 3 set & dies and Heard it in Wonderland sentiment setBefore stamping my background, I went over my black cs base with the Cottontail Embossing Tool, then stamped the Mad Hatter & the Dodo on it with embossing ink.  Because I used the MISTI, I was able to stamp a couple of times with the embossing ink to be sure I had really great coverage.  I poured some White embossing powder over both images and heat embossed. Next I die cut the heart from the middle, then set the black cs aside.

My card base is red (the folding part), but I wanted the sentiment embossed in red, so I added a little white cs to show through the heart.  I stamped the sentiment with Embossing ink, some red glitter ep and then heat set.  I adhered the white sentiment piece in place on the red base, then centered my black postage stamp cs piece over it, the black is popped up with foam tape.  Before adding the final elements I splattered some white "paint" on top. Finally I added some iridescent baubles and some red glitter die cut x's o's and "hearts".

No comments:

Post a Comment