Pages

Bunches of Books

 


Hi! Lauren here again. Today, I have a book lovers card featuring the newly released Book Lover 4x4 stamp set illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats. It's such a cute set with fantastic sentiments!

For this card, I started by stamping the image near the bottom of an A2, 4.25x5.5", white cardstock panel. I then secured the Back Alley stencil over it and used a Cottontail Blending brush to blend Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink over it. I used a stitched rectangle die from my stash to trim my panel. 



I then stamped 5 more images onto white cardstock and colored them up using colored pencils. One of them I colored the whole image. The other 4, I colored just the books. Then I fussy cut everything out.

I created shelves for the books from black strips of cardstock. I adhered one of the shelves below the uncolored stamped image on the card panel. Then I adhered the full colored image over top of the uncolored one, on top of the shelf.


Then, I adhered on the next shelf and added the books to it. 



Lastly, I stamped the sentiment above the books and adhered the panel onto a white, top folding A2 sized card base.



I hope you enjoyed this card and that it inspires you to create a fun book filled card. Thanks for visiting!

Here are links to the products I used to create this card. 




 

Thanks again for visiting. You can follow me here:





No comments:

Post a Comment