Pages

Re-Release Inspiration Hop: Clarence Christmas

Welcome to the Re-release Inspiration Hop!

I created this card using the set called Clarence Christmas 4x6 and Park Background 4X6.  I first stamped the images out on white card stock. Then I colored Clarence and his train with Copics and other alcohol markers.  I then, lightly colored the Park Background with a pale blue Copic marker to create a bright white snowy scene.  I only placed the blue on to the outer edges for highlight. I also colored the buildings with a very light grey so that it would blend with the scenery.

After all the coloring is finished I used the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool  to prep for embossing white, for the snowy spots.  To finish off the scene, I used a Cottontail Blending Brush to add a bit of pale blue to the edges for more highlight.  

I placed the panel onto a patterned paper piece purchased at a local craft store and then glued it to a A-2 card base.  

I challenge you to recreate this and make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment