Pages

Rise And Grind!


 



Hello! today I have a fall inspired card using the newly released Park background stamp. I miss all the beautiful colors of Autumn. Living in Texas we don't get those gorgeous colors that living up north brings. 

I first stamped the park in black onto white cardstock. I then colored it up using my colored pencils, trimmed it, bordered it with black cardstock and adhered it to an A2 sized (4.25x5x5) card base.





With the park colored in fall colors I imagine crisp morning air. What better place is there for Clarence from the Clarence Coffee stamp set to go for a morning stroll. So, I stamped him up using black ink, colored him with my colored pencils and fussy cut him out. 




I popped him up using double sided foam then added him to the card.




For the sentiment, I chose Rise and Grind from the Clarence Coffee stamp set. I first prepped my black cardstock using the Cottontail Embossing Powder tool. Then I stamped the sentiment using embossing ink, added white embossing powder, shook off the excess and then heat set it. I trimmed it down and then adhered it to the card front. 




I hope my card inspires you to color up your park in fall colors. Thanks for visiting! 

Here are the links to the products used for this card: 






Thanks again for visiting. You can follow me here:


1 comment: