Pages

Off-Road Besties - (Sassy best friends card tutorial)

Hello crafty friends!  Today I have a simple and fun beastie card to share.  I was inspired by one of the new sentiments  "You are the Thema to my Louise"  from The Rabbit Hole DesignsSassy Sentiment #2 stamp set.  I paired this sentiment uo with the Up In Flames stencil, and the SxS Life stamp set* 
(Profits from every sale of this stamp set* (SxS Life) will go to fund injured drivers/riders, families of drivers/riders who have lost their lives, and organizations that promote & educate driver and rider safety in the off-road environment."). 
I love using these three sets together to create this fun best friends card.
 I stamped one of the SxS off-road vehicles randomly on a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" white cardstock with purple ink to create the card background.  I stamp the same image on a piece of coloring cardstock and colored it with purple and grey Olo alcohol markers.  I die cut the colored image using the SxS Life coordinating die set

I stenciled the flames (from the Up In Flames stencil) onto a piece of 1" x 4" white cardstock with red, yellow, and orange inks.  I stamped the sentiment "You're the Thema to my Louise" to the left of the Flames.  I mounted the sentiment strip onto a piece of 4" x 1 1/4" red cardstock.  

I glued the background piece onto a red A2 card base.  I used foam squares to attach the colored SxS image to the bottom front of the card.  I glued the sentiment strip to the card front just above the colored SxS vehicle completing the card. 

Products used


 Thank you for stopping by for this quick Off-Road Besties card and tutorial. I hope you create something lovely today think lovely today!

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment