Pages

Celebrating Love! Happy Year of the Rabbit

 

Hello crafty friends and Happy Chinese New Year!  Today begins the Year of the Rabbit and I am super excited to share this Love-N-Heart die from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  Do you know there are two ways you can get this die and one of them is for free!

The Love-n-Heart Die is free with a $75.00 product purchase (prior to shipping and taxes).  It can also be purchased seperately for $9.99.  Add the Love-N-Heart die to your cart and the discount (if applicable) will be applied upon checkout. No code is needed. This is a while supplies last type of discount.

Let's take a look at this easy to make card.
I die cut the Love-N-Heart die twice.  Once from a glossy black cardstock and a second from a matte white cardstock.  
I used the white die cut outline and positioned the black glossy die cut inside pieces to fill in.  The background printed paper is from my stash.  It is a red paper with gold foiled firework bursts.  It is perfect to celebrate the Chinese New Year. I cut a piece to 4" x 5 1/4" to use as a card front.
I glued the white Love-N-Heart outline down on the middle of the printed card front.  I then glued the remaining black pieces in place.  I glued this card front to a white A2 cardbase completing this festive card.

Products used

Thank you for stopping by and checking out this festive card featuring the Love-N-Heart die.  Remember there are two ways you can get this die while supplies last.  I hope you are inspired to create something lovely today!  May you have a happy and abundant Year of the Rabbit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment