Pages

Your Such a Sweet Friend! - A Sassy Thank You Card

Hello there my crafty friends and welcome to today's blog!    I am so glad you stopped by today!  I am sharing this sassy Thank You card featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs' Sweet Wishes stamp set paired with the Optical-Mesh stencil.  

This is such a fun sweet stamp set!  I used Masking Magic to help create a row of fanned out suckers.  I stamped five of  the heart shape sucker on to the Masking Magic.  You may die cut or fussy cut the suckers depending if you have the coordinating dies.  I set these aside.

Using a light pink ink, and starting with the middle sucker on a 3 3/4" x 5 " piece of coloring cardstock.  I stamped out five suckers masking each stamped sucker before stamping the next. 

I carefully removed the masking suckers and setting them aside to use again later.

I colored the suckers using Olo Markers.  You will find the shading chart and color combos in the photos below so you can follow along.
Olo Markers used for the two outer violet suckers:
V1.1 / V2.4 / V2.3 / V2.6
For the ribbon
R0.3 / R0.4 / R 1.5 / R1.7
For the sucker stick
O7.1 / WG1 / RG3
I used a white gel pen for highlights
For the 2nd and 4th suckers:
R0.1 / R0.2 / R0.3 / R0.4
For the middle dark red sucker:
R5.3 / R5.5 / RV0.6 / R1.7

Once your images are colored,  place a Magic Mask sucker mask over each sucker image. Place the Optical-Mesh stencil over the card front using either a low tack adhesive or a magnetic board.  I colored the stencil with a pale blue ink and a Bitty Blendin Brush. I blended over the stenciled fading it out the color to frame the images.  I removed the stencil and the Masking Magic suckers for the reveal.
I stamped the sentiment in the middle of a 3/4" x 5" strip of red cardstock with clear embossing ink and heat set the sentiment with white embossing powder.   I added three of the new Matte White Enamel Dots to frame the sentiment. It is glued directly below the suckers on the card front.  I attached the card front to a 4" x 5 1/4" light blue cardstock and next attached this full card front to a white A2 card base to complete this sweet sucker card.

Products used


Yui are so sweet to take time from your day to stop by  to see this sassy The Rabbit Hole Designs card. I hope you enjoyed the tutorial,  Olo marker coloring steps and you are inspired to create something lovely today! 

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment