Pages

My "Sweet Wishes" for you!

 



Hello Friends!  I am excited to share this card with you today and show you all of the wonderful supplies used.  I will have everything linked but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments.

To start, I stenciled using the Cat Eye stencil and a TRHD stencil brush, on an A2 size panel.  Using a mixture of red and pink Distress Oxide inks. I set that aside and let it dry.  I stamped and colored (with alcohol markers) images from the set "sweet wishes".  I then fussy cut them out but coordinating dies are available for purchase.  

To continue, I colored a few of the white enamel dots from TRHD, with Copic Markers, in varying shades of red.  I love being able to customize these enamel dots to create any color you'd like.  

Once the stenciled background is finished drying, I used the largest of the You've Been Framed layering dies to cut my panel.  Then I used the smallest size of the framed dies to cut another panel with holographic paper.  

I then start assembling the card, first by placing the largest panel on the card base, then the holographic on the card as well. I placed the images and a sentiment on the card and it is complete, once the enamel dots are on as well.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you have any questions please feel free to comment or message on Instagram @craftwithme101

 I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 







No comments:

Post a Comment