Pages

You're My Love Puffin

 


This is an amazing set from The Rabbit Hole Designs new release, called Love Puffin! I absolutely love these cuddly puffins. If you know me, you know this is right up my alley.

I started by stamping and coloring the image, then fussy cutting it out. To create the background, I masked diagonal sections with masking tape. I then went in with distress oxide ink in "Fired Brick" and ink blended the color onto the spaces seen. I sprayed water on it to activate the oxidation, with the masking still on. After allowing to drive completely, I mixed white paint and water into a spray bottle and sprayed it onto the card. Make sure to do this while the masking is still on.

After allowing that all to completely dry (2-3 hrs), I remove the masking. I make a quick sentiment with the ones provided on the set. Stamping it on white cardstock, then placing it on black cardstock. I finished everything by placing everything on the background panel and then adding it onto an A-2 size card base.

I hope this tutorial and if you have any questions please feel free to comment or message on Instagram @craftwithme101

 I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment