Pages

Puffin Awesome

 


Hello. Lauren here today with a sweet card featuring the newly released Love Puffin stamp set illustrated by Agota Pop. This set has super cute images that are so fun to color!

I started by using the new You've Been Framed layering dies to die cut rectangles from green, red and pink cardstock. Then I used a heart stencil to dry emboss hearts onto the pink rectangle.

I adhered them all together, offset. Then I adhered them to floral printed cardstock and then onto a top folding A2 (4.25x5.5) sized card base.



I then stamped my puffin image, colored it using Copic markers then die cut it out using the coordinating die. 


Next, I stamped my sentiment in black and die cut it out using the sentiment die included in the You've Been Framed Die set. I also die cut a sentiment strip from black cardstock. I adhered the black behind and offset. Then I adhered the sentiment to the card.




I hope you are loving all the fun inspiration for the awesome release this month and that I've inspired you to create something cute too! Thanks for visiting. 

Here are the products I used to create this card:






No comments:

Post a Comment