Pages

Going on Vacation

 


Hello! Lauren here today with a cute little crab who is headed out on vacation!  The images I used to create my scene are part of the new, Otter Play stamp set illustrated by Agota Pop!

I stamped, then colored my images in using colored pencils. 

More pictures and details can be found on my blog: https://laurenzrdh.wixsite.com/queenlorecreations/post/going-on-vacation

Here are links to the products I used for today's card:

Otter Play Stamp Set: Otter Play 4x6 – The Rabbit Hole Designs

Making Waves Stencil: Making Waves - 6x6 Stencil – The Rabbit Hole Designs

You've Been Framed Die Set: You've Been Framed - Layering Dies – The Rabbit Hole Designs

Thanks again for visiting. You can follow me here:

TikTok: Queenlore Creations (@lauren_zertuche) | TikTok


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

No comments:

Post a Comment