Pages

With Sympathy

Today I'm sharing a card I made with the new Lovely Lilies stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs, illustrated by Kelly Taylor.  This stamp set is so pretty and elegant!  For the background, I used a light yellow ink with the overlapping circles stencil and added a few of the clear enamel dots.  I colored the image using Caran D'Anche Pablo colored pencils.  I have been really enjoying using these pencils lately!  For some dimension, I popped the flowers and the orange frame up with foam tape.  



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful I just love the talented Kelly Taylor who designed the stamp set too

    ReplyDelete