Pages

Hello Friend


 Hello! It's Lauren here today with this sweet hello card. I used the adorable new Sea-ing Is Believing stamp and die sets, beautifully illustrated by Agota Pop, to create this underwater card. I also added hello friend from the Hello Scripty stamp and word die sets and die cut my panel using the You've Been Framed die set


You can watch how I created my card here on my YT channel:

https://youtu.be/tC5Mj8Moehk


Thanks for visiting! 

 You can follow me here:

TikTok: Queenlore Creations (@lauren_zertuche) | TikTok

Here are the links to the products I used for my card:  

Sea-ing is Believing Stamp set: Sea-ing is Believing 4x6 – The Rabbit Hole Designs

Sea-ing Is Believing die set: Sea-ing is Believing Dies – The Rabbit Hole Designs

Hello Scripty Stamp set: Hello - Scripty 3x4 – The Rabbit Hole Designs

Hello Scripty Word die:Hello - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies – The Rabbit Hole Designs

You've Been Framed Layering Dies: You've Been Framed - Layering Dies – The Rabbit Hole Designs 

Cottontail Blending Brushes: CottonTail Blending Brushes 2 - Pack – The Rabbit Hole Designs

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

No comments:

Post a Comment