Pages

Lovely Lilies, With Sympathy

Today I'm sharing a card I made with the new Lovely Lilies stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs, illustrated by Kelly Taylor.   As card makers, we all occasionally need a quick and easy card and the card I'm sharing today is exactly that! It is simple, fast, and easily reproducible.  For the background, I used a sheet of paper from the Galaxy 6x6 Paper Pack. I stamped the lilies and the sentiment in black directly onto the background paper. I mounted the background onto a coordinating dark blue solid card stock and added a few Clear Enamel Dots for some sparkle.  Since there was no coloring and the technique was simple stamping, this card took less than 10 minutes!  This lily is so beautiful and versatile and just by changing the sentiment, this card could be replicated quickly for any occasion. 





For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment