Pages

Easy Happy Anniversary Card

 Hello and welcome back to the blog; it's Rick and I am back to share another one of my favorite cards with you from this year.  Today I am sharing one of my favorite stamp sets from the Rabbit Hole Designs illustrated by Kelly Taylor.  If you don't know I am a big fan of her work.  My card today is an anniversary card that I created using her first stamp set; Lovely Lilies.  It was a must have for me as I am sure most of you feel the same way.  

Lovely Lilies Anniversary Card by Rick Adkins


For my card I actually die cut glitter cardstock using the Falling Leaves Dies and pressed them into the background cardstock using my die cutting machine.  I then stamped and colored the liles and cut them out with the coordinating Lovely Lilies Dies before attaching the bouquet to the card base.  I then simply added the Happy Scripty Word Die and a sentiment from the Happy Scripty Stamp Set to finish off the card.

    

Lovely Lilies Anniversary Card by Rick Adkins

Thanks for dropping by today I hope that you have a wonderful day!  

Stay Crafty 

Rick 

No comments:

Post a Comment