Pages

Revisiting Our Favorites From This Past Year: Peace and Love


All this month we are revisiting our personal favorite cards we've created this past year. Here is another of mine!

 Hello! Today I have a card that is full of golden shine! I used the new Peaceful Bee foil plate set along with the Love-N-Heart die set from The Rabbit Hole Designs to create this pretty card.

I started by hot foiling the flower peace sign onto bristol smooth cardstock. Then coloring the image using Lindy's Gang Magicals in Nuneka's Purple Popsicle, High Maintenance Magenta, Prima Donna Purple, Sea Mint Green and Ponderosa Pines Olive. I then added splatters to the cardstock panel in the same colors I used for the peace sign.


Once it was dry, I adhered on the gold LOVE letters that I had saved from a previous project.



I then trimmed my panel to 4.20x5.45, adhered it to gold mirror cardstock measuring 4.23x5.48. Then adhered that onto a white top folding A2 sized card base. 

Here are the links to The Rabbit Hole Designs Products I used to create this card:

https://therabbitholedesigns.com/collections/dies-stencils/products/peaceful-bee-hot-foil-plates

https://therabbitholedesigns.com/collections/dies-stencils/products/love-n-heart-die

Thanks for visiting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment