Pages

How Sassy Are You?

 


I am a super sassy latina woman, and I just can't resist a good sassy sentiment set! When Sassy Sentiments #2 was posted for the DT to see I did a little shimmy! This card also uses Spring Florals #2 Paper Set and the fabulous Amanda Hot Foil.

Let me show you a picture of the entire set, so you can enjoy and smirk a little. LOL!!!

We have a FWP (Free with Purchase):
Free with $35 purchase
after discounts, before tax & shipping.
While supplies last


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

2 comments:

  1. These sentiments are really cute. I like sassy, too. I'm glad that they aren't nasty...I've seen some of those from other companies and it just turns me off. But these are just fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? These are just full of sass! I am so glad you like them Sharon.

      Delete