Pages

Caffeinated Bee Spinner Cards

Good morning Rabbit Hole fans and welcome back to the blog!
It's Lisa here with you today and this is my last post as a guest 
designer for the month of March. I've enjoyed sharing my cards with 
you all month and today I have 2 fun spinner cards for you.
I used the Caffeinated Bee stamp to make an interactive card and 
I decided to do it 2 different ways.

The first card has the spinner on the front of the card and when 
the card is opened it spins around on a string.
I mirror stamped the bee on both cards so I could have the identical 
symmetrical image on both sides of the spinner.


There are many YouTube videos showing the construction of a spinner card.
They are actually quite easy to make and they look very impressive when
opened by the recipient.  


The second card has the spinner on the inside of the card but essentially 
acts the same way with the bee spinning wildly when the card is opened.



Here are 2 short videos showing the mechanism of the 
spinner when the cards are opened.









Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you enjoyed my cards and maybe you'll 
give the spinner card a try!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Have a great day, I already am!
🐝 Lisa 🐝













4 comments:

  1. What a great idea and GORGEOUS FUN CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spinner cards are some of my favorite to make, I love the inside spinner and have not made one yet.. Think I will give it a go.. Fab cards!!

    ReplyDelete