Pages

Caffeinated Bee with Martha Lucia

Hello everyone Martha Lucia here with you! Do you know the Caffeinated Bee
Well today I am featuring this fabulous stamp set created by The Rabbit Hole Designs, that is part of their amazing collection of Caffeinated Stamp Sets.



I created this card in a different way from normally I made. Today, I first stamped the Caffeinated Bee over a whisper white card stock and colored it with Alcohol Markers. Then I started playing with the layers and after saw the eyes of the Caffeinated Bee, I though that it to be the focal point because it reflect our faces many times!



On this card I combined different colors and different textures. First I embossed a basic black layer and pasted it directly over the whisper white card base, then I created a set of banner on three different colors of card stock that I coordinate with the background piece of designer paper. At the end I attached the banners with two yellow brads and added my stamped images, the Caffeinated Bee and the #Buzzed sentiment with double sided foam tape over the colorful card base.

I hope that you like me explore all the possibilities with the caffeinated images and be ready to start every day with the energy of the Caffeinated Bee!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

If you are looking for further details about my project including links to instruction and products not listed please feel free to drop on by my Stampartpapel Blog.


See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. super cute Martha! I'm going to share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, I love how everything coordinates so well and that bee is literally just perfect in every way

    ReplyDelete