Pages

Happy Easter Card by Maria


Hello my crafty peeps!  I hope you are having a wonderful day so far.  Maria here on the the blog with you today, sharing this Easter card, showcasing the new Easter Bounty stamp set.  Here's what it looks like:



CARD RECIPE:
  • Stamp the images on smooth white card stock and color the images in with Copic markers (or any coloring medium of your choice).
  • Die-cut the image with an electronic die-cutting machine or fussy cut with scissors.  I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2.
  • Use the storybook die and die-cut a piece using 110 lb. card stock.  Keep the negative pieces to ink up with distress oxide (see photo below).

  • Use a grassy border die to die-cut the inked pieces.

  • Adhere the storybook die on the colored background with foam adhesive to give it some dimension.
  • Die-cut the tree using the tree die.
  • Start building your scene by adhering the colored images and die-cuts onto the card
  • Use stamping tool to stamp the sentiment.
Here's a little close-up of the card:


I used my white gel pen to add some details to the carrots, the bunny's cheeks and on the Easter eggs.  I absolutely adore this stamp set!   Here's another look:



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.



If you are looking for further details about my project including supplies used, I would be so grateful if you can stop by my blog today at:


I hope you like my Easter card today.  Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!


1 comment: