Pages

Caffeinated Critters Watercolor Background




Hey, everyone! It's Lynnea Hollendonner and I'm so excited about today's card! I've had it in my head for a while and I'm glad to finally get it out on paper! I love that there are now 7 different critters in the caffeinated line and I just had to use a bunch of them together! The #momlife sentiment from the Caffeinated Cat stamp set was the inspiration behind this card! I can just see this group of mom commiserating together about their daily struggles! Haha!  









How - To

  • Stamp Caffeinated Flamingo, Crab, Bee, Cat, Dino, and Octopus onto a piece of watercolor cardstock with Versafine Onyx Black ink and heat emboss with clear powder. 
  • Color with watercolor markers. 
  • Add a flat wash of a light gray watercolor to the background. 
  • Die cut panel with a stitched rectangle die. 
  • Stamp and white heat emboss #momlife sentiment from the Caffeinated Cat stamp set three times and trim down into strips. Adhere strips with foam tape. 
  • Add clear sparkle to the black sentiment strips and black Nuvo Crystal Drops above and below sentiment strips. 

You can check out my process video here - 






Product List














For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places




Thank you so much for joining me! 

4 comments:

  1. Love this and will share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card so much.. It's is like they all met up at SBUX for a fix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and use of the Caffeinated stamps. As always, great video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The funny thing is, this gang of grumps maje ME happy! Lol

    ReplyDelete