Pages

Drink all of the Coffee, do all of the things!


Hey y'all!  Happy, happy weekend!! Hope you have some fun plans this weekend.  Tangii here with another October release peek.  I'm playing with the Clarence Coffee stamps & Die pairing them up with the Coffee Shop Background stamp set.


For the background, I wanted the shop embossed.  I used the Cottontail Embossing Tool all over my Kraft cs, then inked with embossing ink and added some white super fine ep.  With this done, I set the panel aside.  I stamped, die cut and then colored Clarence with some Copics and popped him up with foam squares.  The same for the red coffee sign, I stamped on red cs and cut it out by hand. The sentiment in the upper right is from the Clarence set.  This card will be great for one of my MANY coffee loving pals!

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment