Pages

The best wave.....


The best wave of your life is still out there! What a wonderful, encouraging sentiment.  I love it! I love these two new The Rabbit Hole Designs stamp sets, illustrated by Dustin Pike, that I used on the card above: Clarence Surfing and Beach Background.  Vanessa here today! 

I'm here here to share, quickly, how I created my card above. I made my own background paper by  stamping, repeatedly, the wave stamp from Clarence surfs and the "you can't stop the waves...." sentiment from the Beach Background set; glue to A2 sized card front.

I stamped the beach background stamp onto white cardstock and die cut a circle portion of it out; colored by ink blending, alcohol inks and a glimmer pen. The sun was stenciled on by die-cutting a small circle out of scratch paper. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment. I matted that image onto a slightly larger die cut circle and attached it all to my card using dimensional tape.

Have a beautiful day!

Vanessa B.

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.



No comments:

Post a Comment