Pages

feeling a little nutty?

 Hello, my crafty friends! Today I have for you a fun mix of the newest release products! 


I have put together so many fun elements together from stenciling to hot foiling. for the background, I used the new Nutty 2 Layers - 6x6 Stencil. I grabbed a light and dark brown oxide to add more definition to the peanuts. I wanted to add a shaker element but didn't want my the whole card to be a shaker. I stamped the Clarence Surfing 3x4 on bristol smooth and wanted to have him popping out of the side, as a cute hello.


For the sentiment, I used the Hello - Scripty Word Hot Foil Plate, I used one of my favorite foils Aura and it came out fantastic on the black cardstock. Don't be afraid to mix, match and repurpose some the items you have! You never know what you will create.






No comments:

Post a Comment