Pages

Hold my beer

 


Hello! I hope you checked out the fun new releases for October. 

Vanessa here today to share a card I had a lot of fun making using the new Clarence Surfing stamp set illustrated by Dustin Pike, and the new peanut stencil. The sentiment is from Sassy Sentiments; a must have for your collection. 

This is a mini slimline card. I stenciled a bunch of peanuts onto cardstock and fussy cut them out and glued them onto my layered card front to create a hill of peanuts for Clarence to "ski" down. I used the peanut stencil on the board to make it look like he's on a peanut shell; colored him and cut him out and attached the shell directly to the card and his head/body with dimensional tape. "Here, hold my beer" seemed appropriate.  Lol!! 

Hope it made you smile! Have a great day!

 For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment