Pages

Foil on the Beach Yes Please!!

 Hello, my crafty friends! I am so excited that The Rabbit Hole Designs not only has New scene stamps but the Hot Foil Words are to die for!


I can not get over this beach scene especially with fall being here! I wanted to pair this stamp with the Hello - Scripty Word Hot Foil Plate. I love foiling all the things so this plate has jumped to one of my favorite word hot foil plates. I use the spellbinder's hot foil system along with their moondust foil.


I wanted to keep with a postcard-type feeling so I grabbed an embossing ink from my stash along my #1 crafting tool the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool. Once I stamped my image I did use clear embossing powder. For the style, I was going for I didn't want to use white or black I feel it would have taken away from my vision.

To cut the Hello I used the coordinating shadow die that came out with the last release. I love how perfectly it all coordinates together.



Be sure to check out the latest releases at The Rabbit Hole Designs to see so much more inspiration from all the fantastically talented Design Team.









No comments:

Post a Comment