Pages

Nut'n Funny!

 Hi everybody! Lauren here to share my latest card featuring the newly released Clarence Coffee stamp set!  I totally agree with him, there is absolutely nut'n funny about an empty cup of coffee!!


I started out by randomly stamping the peanuts that are included in the stamp set onto kraft cardstock using a brown ink pad. I then die cut an A2 sized panel using a wonky stitch die from my stash.

Next, I stamped Clarence on kraft cardstock with the same brown ink. Then used my Prisma Color pencils to color him up.  


Once he was colored, I used a circle die from my stash to cut him out. I then backed the circle with a white stitched scalloped circle that I had die cut out. I adhered that onto the peanut panel.

Next, I chose and embossed my sentiment. First preparing my cardstock using the Cottontail Embossing Powder tool. This tool deters stray powder from sticking to the paper you are using. I then stamped the sentiment using embossing ink and added my white embossing powder. I returned the excess powder to it's container and heat set the powder.


I used a banner die to cut out my sentiment. I also die cut 3 more banners and adhered them in a stack behind my sentiment to give it some height. Then adhered it below Clarence. 

The last step was adhering the whole panel I had created onto a top folding A2 (4.25x5.5) sized card base.

This stamp set is a real fun one to color and create with. I hope this card inspires you to create something fun as well! Happy crafting!

Here's the link to the stamp set I used: 


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 




Thank you so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment