Pages

Balloon Party

 

What a sweet set!  The Balloon Party stamp set illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats was released this month, and it's darling.  Hi!  It's Vanessa, and today I have a slimline card to share with you. I created it using the Balloon Party stamp set, along with the Scripty word die LOVE.

I stamped and colored the bunny/whale/balloons onto white cardstock, colored with colored pencils, cut out and set aside.  Then I cut out the word Love many, many times.  I started at the top of my slimline card front panel and glued the love words across and hanging over the edges which I trimmed off later. I made sure I had space for the stamped sentiment by stamping that first. I glued the panel onto the black slimline card base and then attached the bunny/whale/balloons with dimensional tape.  Using some pretty sequins (included free in a trhd order), I glued a few on.  I added a piece of black and white twine tied along the side of the card to finish it off. 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment