Pages

Your Friendship Goes Beyond!

 

Hello my crafty friends and welcome to today's blog.  
This card is out of this world!! I am using The Rabbit Hole Designs' Friend stamp set, Friend Scripty Word and Shadow Layer dies and the Galaxy 6x6 Paper Pack as the background. There are several blends of colors available in this Galaxy 6x6 paper pack. I chose a variegated piece that starts as a purple color and transitions to a green sea foam color.  I cut the 6x6 paper to a 4" by 5 1/4" to use as an A2 card front.
Using the Friend Scripty Word with Shadow Layer dies, I die cut the word friend from a mat silver cardstock.  I also cut two shadow layers, one from the mat silver cardstock and a second from a sea foam green cardstock.  The silver word is glued to the front of the seafoam green shadow layer and the sea foam green shadow layer is glued just slightly off center to the mat silver shadow layer. 

I treated a piece of black cardstock with the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool (patten pending). This specially formulated powder helps repel any unwanted embossing powder from sticking to the cardstock. I stamped the sentiment "you mean the world to me" (from the Friend stamp set) on black cardstock with VersaMark Clear Watermark ink and dusted it with fine white embossing powder then heat set it.  I used the MISTI Cut-Align to cut the sentiment strip.

 I positioned the 2 pieces (the die cut word friend and the heat embossed strip sentiment) onto the card front using adhesive foam squares to attach them to the galaxy card front. The card front is glued to a purple A2 card base completing the card.

Products used

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment