Pages

Clarence Good Egg Easter Card

Hi Friends! Kelly here & for todays card I used the newly released Clarence Good Egg.
To start off I stamped my image in Memento Tuxedo black ink & colored it with copics in a Warm gray & rainbow theme. 
I used a wonky circle die to cut him out,  cut a hole with a hoke punch & added mint colored velvet trim & then added foam tape to the back of it. 
I used SSS mint cardstock & embossed it with an Embossing Folder for some texture. I added a white & mint mat onto a white card base. 
Next I stamped all my sentiments & cut them apart to create a label look and added a black marker on the edges.
I added some white gel pen & shimmer pen to my image
To finish it off I added some iridescent gems and that's it. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment