Pages

Flower Whale/You Make Life Fun card

Hi Friends! Kelly here with another card using the beautiful Flower Whale stamp illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats paired with the You stamp & Garden Trellis stencil.
To start off I grabbed a piece of 80lb Neenah cardstock & masked off the panel leaving about 2" gap. I then laid my Garden Trellis stencil across and then I used my Distress Oxides in Kitsch Flamingo, Salvaged Patina & Twisted Citron. 
After Ink Blending I stamped my Whale onto the same 80lb Neenah cardstock with Memento Tuxedo black ink. I colored them with copic markers to match my background. I used light grays for the whales body & fussy cut him out.
I added some shimmer (hard to see in pics) and added foam tape to the back of the whale. Then I stamped my Sentiment once i figured out my placement.  
Once I did that I used a stitched die & coordinating mat dies to die cut the white & teal cardstock. 
I glued & adhered it all down & I added some iridescent gems for some extra sparkle. 
I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by & dont forget to fall down the crafty rabbit hole,lol💗 its fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment