Pages

MY SWEET FRIEND

 


YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME.

There's a new scripty word stamp set and die with shadow set, and I'm sharing this card with you using both!  Friend is cut out of black cardstock.  My Sweet and You mean the world to me are sentiments from the stamp set.  There's different possibilities in how you choose to use them and that's the extra nice part.  It also has two people with the stamp set. I chose one to stamp a few times on my front panel.  

I created the the front panel by die cutting a card front out of the Getting Inky background paper, then using a curved border die from my stash, but out out a middle section. I glued it onto a white piece of cardstock that was cut from the same panel layering die. I then matted it to a slightly larger piece of purple cardstock leaving more at the bottom and tearing the edge for interest. A few pieces of bling along the edges, and attached to a black A2 card base and the card was finished and ready to give a friend. 

The scripty stamps and dies are so nice and versatile to have in your stash.  

Have a great day!!  

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment