Pages

You're Just Plane Awesome!


Happy Sunday!!!!  Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, Tangii here sharing a card using the Sail & Soar set from  the NEW March release.  While the card itself is simple in design, I had some fun creating it! I stamped my scene and colored the bunny & clouds with Copics.

When it came to coloring up the airplane I decided to do a little experimenting.  I colored in the darker areas with a copic marker and left the rest white.  Then I went over the white areas of the plane with an brush embossing pen and then added some Embossing Glaze... WOWZA!  Did it ever have a fun effect!  The plane has this great watercolor/glazed look to it!  Such a fun and easy way to add a little dimension to a simple card.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment