Pages

A Grand Adventure

 


Hello there! It's Lauren again sharing this cheery card that gives springtime vibes. This weekend my local zoo is having its yearly butterfly festival so I thought this would be the perfect card to post. 

I started out by positioning then securing butterfly stencil over a white A2 (4.25x5.5") cardstock panel. I then blended Squeezed Lemonade, Kitsch Flamingo, and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide inks through the stencil.



I carefully removed the stencil, covered the butterfly using pieces of copy paper that I tore to fit over it, then splattered gold watercolor splatters onto the panel.


While my gold splatters dried, I used the Adventure Scripty Word and Shadow die to die cut out the word Adventure from black cardstock. 

I chose my sentiment from the Adventure stamp set and set it up in my stamp positioner. I then used a paint brush to paint gold watercolor paint onto the sentiment. Then I stamped it onto white cardstock. Once it had dried, I trimmed it down and backed it on black cardstock.


Then I used a stitched rectangle die from my stash to die cut the butterfly panel. I adhered my sentiment above the butterfly and the word Adventure, below. 

The last step was to adhere the panel onto a white A2 sized card base. 

I really love how fun this card turned out and I hope you like it too! Thanks for visiting!

Here are the links to The Rabbit Hole Designs products I used to create this card: 








1 comment:

  1. Really cute and adorable stamp sets. Your card is truly beautiful. Enjoy your day. Lori xx

    ReplyDelete