Pages

Plane Awesome!




Hello again! Lauren here today sharing this cute card that features my favorite stamp set, Sail & Soar illustrated by the talented Tatsiana Zayats. This is such a playful set that's full of possible adventures for these sweet bunnies!

I started out by creating my cloud filled background. I prepared an A2 sized (4.25X5.5) blue cardstock panel for heat embossing. To do this, I used the excellent Cottontail Embossing Powder tool. I then stamped clouds randomly over my panel using the included cloud stamp with an embossing ink pad. I then covered the clouds with white embossing powder, tapped off the excess and heat embossed them.


After heat embossing, I colored in the clouds using a white colored pencil. Then I die cut the panel using a scalloped, stitched rectangle die from my stash. I then adhered the panel onto a white A2 sized card base.

Next, I stamped my cute airplane bunny image onto white cardstock in black ink. I used colored pencils for this cute image as well. Once he was all colored up, I used the coordinating die that is available, to die cut him out and also 4 extra blank shapes from blue cardstock. I adhered them all together in a stack with the colored one on top and adhered the stack onto my card.




I prepared a piece of blue cardstock with the Cottontail Embossing Tool to create my sentiment. Then I stamped the sentiment onto blue cardstock using embossing ink, covered it in white embossing powder, tapped off the excess and heat embossed it. I then die cut it out using a banner die from my stash and then also 3 extra blank banners. I adhered them all in a stack with the sentiment on top, then adhered it onto my card, below the plane. 







I think this is a super cute card that would bring a smile to many an adventurer's face! Thanks so much for visiting.

Here are the links for The Rabbit Hole Designs products used for this card:


Sail & Soar Coordinating Die Set: Sail & Soar Dies – The Rabbit Hole Designs






No comments:

Post a Comment