Pages

An Adventure Is Calling

 Hello my crafty friends! Welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs' blog.  Today, an adventure is calling!  I am combining three of The Rabbit Hole Designs sets to create this card; the Adventure scripty Word and Shadow Layer die, the Adventure stamp set, and the Bunny Moon stamp set.
One of my must have crafting essentials is the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool.  I use it to treat the purple cardstock before I stamp the sentiment "is calling" onto the paper with VersaMark Watermark Clear ink.   The tool uses a special hypoallergenic, sent free, cosmetic grade powder that creates a barrier between your cardstock and the embossing powder.  When embossing powder is applied, it is repelled from your paper and will only stick where you have used your embossing ink.  I heat set the white embossing powder the sentiment and cut it to a small rectangular banner.
I die cut the word "Adventure" from a black cardstock.  I stamped the Bunny Moon image on coloring cardstock with a light brown ink and colored it with colored pencils and fussy cut on the image outlined.   The background is created using a stamp in my stash, a map the constellations. It is stamped with ghost ink on colored foiled paper.  After a few seconds you wipe it with a damp cloth, and it removes some of the ink. I ink blended the corners with Blueprint Distress Oxide ink. This card front is trimmed to 4" x 5 1/4".

I glued the foil paper card front to a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of deep purple cardstock.  I placed the Moon Bunny to the lower right corner of the card front gluing down own everything except the top part of the moon. I positioned the word "Adventure" so that it is intertwined with the top of the moon and glue it into place. I glue the "is calling" sentiment to the lower righ area of the card over the bottom of the moon. 

I hope you enjoyed today's Adventure is Calling card and techniques. Thanks for stopping by!

 

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube






No comments:

Post a Comment