Pages

Golden Spring Floral Kitty

Hi Friends! Kelly here. Today I am using Spring Kitty illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats. for The Rabbit Hole Designs.
 I wanted to try something different so I stamped the image in Versamark ink & I used Gold Embossing powder on Neenah Desert storm cardstock BUT USED MY Cottontail Embossing tool 1ST of course! 
I took out my Sakura Moonlight Gelly Roll Pens. At 1st it looked streaky but then as it dried it smoothed out & looks incredible in person. So smooth & silky.
The pens I used were #444, #423,#424,#421,#424,#429 & #428.
These pens are opaque and so fun to use. 
After coloring I stamped my sentiment crooked so I re-stamped it on matching cardstock, die cut it out & I used a Gold Deco pen along the edges a d covered it up, lol.  I liked this look better anyway so it worked out. 
Then I die cut it with a stitched die and made a few mats with white & Desert Storm & mounted it all on top of the gold card base (which is poster board, lol) Hey, why not? Its gorgeous.  
I added some white gel pen and some baubles & done. 
I made this card in advance to send to my mom. She's moving soon & I have so much going on that unfortunately this will be my last blog with TRHD. I have enjoyed my time but unfortunately I've gotten hit with a few life struggles & im unable to have as much craft time as I did. 
Thank you so much to TRHD for having me & for all the kindness & support Ive received.  
Remember....its ok to go down the crafty....Rabbit hole๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–Œ 

No comments:

Post a Comment