Pages

Get Well Soon

 

Hello there! I hope today's post finds you well! Vanessa here today to share with you this card I created using the newly released stamp set Sail & Soar, illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats. Such a darling, fun set. I paired it with the Beach Background stamp set illustrated by Dustin Pike. That set is a great one to have in your stash, because it can be used for so many card scenes.

This is a mini slimline card and pretty basic. I stamped and colored the background. On a separate piece of white cardstock, I stamped the bunny boat, colored, and cut out. I sliced along one of the waves with an exacto knife, tucked in the boat and attached it with low profile pop dots.  

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment