Pages

Adventure is calling!

 

Adventure is calling! Vanessa here! Don't you just love this months new release? The stamps are so fun and cute, and I love the new scripty word die and stamp set: Adventure! 

This slimline card came together quickly. I stamped the bunny in the airplane, and the clouds from the Sail & Soar stamp set, illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats, and cut them out. I cut the word adventure out of yellow cardstock and the shadow out of white, glued together. I set those aside to work on the background card front.... I Inked on some mountains using oxide inks with a bunny blending brush. I used a stencil, but you can easily make your own template. I blended some blue for sky. 

I set adventure and the plane on the card so I knew where to stamp the word calling and my heart fly trail. I stamped the word IS by cutting apart the IS CALLING stamp, but if you don't feel comfortable doing that, just mask off the word(s) you don't want with a piece of paper, ink and stamp. Easy either way. I glued the card front to a slimline base, attached all my stamped and die cut images on with dimensional tape.

Have a great day!

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment