Pages

Buggy for Caffeine #beetlejuice


Hey yall!  Happy Sunday, hope you are healthy and enjoying a wonderful weekend.  Tangii here with a shimmery, shiney caffeinated bookmark.  For my project today I'm using the Buggy for Caffeine stamp set, the coordinating Buggy dies and the Drop It stencil.

I started off die cutting my bookmark.  I just used a tag die that I have and left the bottom part of the die hanging off of my cutting pad (when I run it through the machine it only cuts the part of the die on the cutting pad).  After positioning the Drop It stencil where I wanted it over my bookmark, I smeared some glitter gel all over... WOWZA  would ya look at that turquoise shimmery goodness?!? I think it sets off my beetle bug perfectly!  Next up stamped, colored with Copics then die cut my bug.

Finally, I stamped a couple of sentiments from the Buggy for Caffeine stamp set, 1 directly on my bookmark and the other on a die cut tag.  Those fabulous purple sprinkles all over... those are the newest color from TRHD!  Aren't they pretty?!?

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs which is still open & shipping!

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment